Thursday, November 13, 2008

Halloween in San francisco

I miss my family in San Francisco terribly so thought the weekend of Halloween was the perfect time to address this lacking in my life. The weather in Boston was terrible- cold and rainy. So I was really looking forward to SF were the weather would be warm and rainy. Luckily good company more than makes up for bad weather.

First stop- the Halloween parade at the grade school.
It rained before the parade and after, but during... all clear.




But of course who was the star of the parade?





My niece. Almost 6.




Outside of their front door.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cute niece! That rain had us in a spin all day on Halloween. It happens every once in a while here.

Thanks for the link to the other blogger who dumped her produce box. Nice to know I'm not alone in my crankiness!