Monday, October 20, 2008

Nature areas in MA

Ok, so the day started with me extolling the virtues of my GPS. How it opened up my world, how it made it so easy to go anywhere. Can we see where this is going? Of course, my GPS totally led us into a cul de sac with the park nowhere to be found. Luckily Carol had an alternative way of finding the place and before we could get too frustrated we had found the park. Well worth the effort. Although it was chilly (mid-50 degrees F) the sun was shining.


















After wandering around the park we went to Cape Ann to see the beach.






Hard to believe all of this is less than an hour away from the city.

1 comment:

Cindy said...

I've found my GPS is good only in very urban areas (I wouldn't go to San Francisco without it), but it truly blows once you get out of town. That's ok, I guess--I can find my way to the Sierras just fine!

Thanks for visiting me over at Figs! That pannini machine? One of the few useful gifts my mother-in-law has ever given me. Not something I ever would have bought myself, but I truly do love it.